1. Please arrive to class early and pick up on time.
2. Please do not leave your child unattended when they are not in class.
3. Please do not come in to talk to the teacher during class times.
4. Hair should be tightly secured away from the face prior to class starting.
5. Please write your child's name in all dance clothing and shoes. We cannot be responsible for any items left.
6. Please do not wear jewelry to class.
7. No running in MBE school!
8. No chewing gum!
9. No food or drink is allowed in the auditorium. All water bottles are to be left in the hallway.
10. All students must follow the dress code as noted below.
Pink tights, solid leotard in any color
Pink ballet shoes and white tap shoes
Leotard or fitted dance top in any color. Dance shorts, with or without tights
Tan jazz shoes and white tap shoes
Jazz and Dance Team Prep
Fitted dance top with dance shorts or leggings
Tan jazz shoes
Athletic or dance wear with sneakers. No oversized T-shirts please
*Dance shoes and class attire can be purchased at Applause Dancewear.
*The spring recital will be held on Tuesday, May 19, 2020 with a dress rehearsal on Sunday, May 17, 2020. Students must attend the dress rehearsal in order to dance in the recital.
*Every child that is enrolled in Dance with Lauren will be ordered a recital costume for each class in which they are enrolled. If your child does not plan to participate in the recital, please let us know by November 1st, 2019. Otherwise, you will be charged for the costume and recital fees.
*Regular attendance in class is important in order for the student to progress in their dance training and keep up with the class. This is especially important in the spring as we prepare for our recital. Please make every effort to attend class each week.